With open fires, spectacular mountain views and situated in a peaceful and secluded bush setting, Grampians Pioneer Cottages are ideally suited for couples or families wanting a secluded Grampians accommodation getaway.
The fully self-contained cottages are individually designed and uniquely built from recyclable materials. Spaced well apart, each cottage offers you a quiet bushland environment with stunning views and abundant native wildlife.
- Open log fires with wood supplied, airconditioning, bathroom heating.
- Modern, fully equipped kitchen with cutlery, crockery & cooking utensils.
- Fridge, microwave, gas stove and oven.
- Quality floor coverings using wool carpet & slate.
- Bathroom toilet and laundry facilites.
- TV & DVD player.
- Disabled facilities with wheelchair access in stone cottage.
- BBQ facilities.
- Enjoy country lane walks or watch deer, emus and kangaroos grazing.