3 bedrooms, sleeps 8
The first thing you may notice of the Mudbrick Cottage is the how naturally this earth formed structure nestles into its natural Australian bush setting.
Upon entering this cottage the warm and welcoming feeling prompts many guests (especially honeymooners) to just soak up the ambience, enjoy the open fire, and dream overlooking the beautiful views of expansive hills and plains.
- Three bedrooms (Sleeps 8 people)
- Master bedroom in cathedral ceiling (Double bed)
- Second bedroom (Double bed)
- Third bedroom (4 bunk beds)
- Timber staircase to large double bedroom in cathedral ceiling
- Open wood fireplace
- Split-system air-conditioning
- Large windows to soak up the views
- Full hardwood kitchen with modern conveniences
- Open log fires with wood supplied, air-conditioning, bathroom heating.
- Modern, fully equipped kitchen with cutlery, crockery & cooking utensils.
- Fridge, microwave, gas stove and oven.
- Quality floor coverings using wool carpet & slate.
- Bathroom toilet and laundry facilities.
- TV & DVD player.
- BBQ facilities.
- Enjoy country lane walks or watch deer, emus and kangaroos grazing.