3 bedrooms, sleeps 8
Even the century old red bricks in this striking cottage have many stories to tell, and as you relax into your stay you will discover even more tales these lovingly saved and restored building materials can share with you. That’s if you actually move away from the open fire, or aren’t lost in the beautiful views.
- Three bedrooms (Sleeps 8 people)
- Master bedroom in cathedral ceiling (Double bed)
- Second bedroom (Double bed)
- Third bedroom (4 bunk beds)
- Timber staircase to large double bedroom in cathedral ceiling
- Open wood fireplace
- Split-system air-conditioning
- Large windows to soak up the views
- Full hardwood kitchen with modern conveniences
- Open log fires with wood supplied, air-conditioning, bathroom heating.
- Modern, fully equipped kitchen with cutlery, crockery & cooking utensils.
- Fridge, microwave, gas stove and oven.
- Quality floor coverings using wool carpet & slate.
- Bathroom toilet and laundry facilities.
- TV & DVD player.
- BBQ facilities.
- Enjoy country lane walks or watch deer, emus and kangaroos grazing.