Red Gum Cottage
2 bedrooms, sleeps 6
As you arrive at the Redgum Log Cottage you will feel its welcome and know you have arrived at a unique and beautiful place for you to relax and experience the kind of rural escape you’ll always remember.
This hand built cottage has arisen from many recycled and restored materials such as redgum log slabs saved from the forestry, pine kitchen cupboards of New Zealand kauri pine found in the old St Arnaud Flour Mill. Even the sunburst on the Range Hood comes from an Australian built 1925 H.V.McKay, ‘Sunshine’ grain harvester.
- Two bedrooms (Sleeps 6 people)
- Master bedroom (Double bed)
- Second bedroom (4 bunk beds)
- Open wood fireplace
- Split-system air-conditioning
- Large windows to soak up the views
- Full hardwood kitchen with modern conveniences
- Open log fires with wood supplied, air-conditioning, bathroom heating.
- Modern, fully equipped kitchen with cutlery, crockery & cooking utensils.
- Fridge, microwave, gas stove and oven.
- Quality floor coverings using wool carpet & slate.
- Bathroom toilet and laundry facilities.
- TV & DVD player.
- BBQ facilities.
- Enjoy country lane walks or watch deer, emus and kangaroos grazing.