3 bedrooms, sleeps 8
As you enter this cottage you can feel the sense of history derived from all salvaged and saved building materials such as the leadlight windows from an old homestead and restored to feature either side of the fireplace.
Even the dining table and chairs originate from a Methodist Church built in 1865, and the main pole supporting the loft was saved from the Seppelts Winery, Great Western.
The Stone Cottage is tucked away at the end of the property, leaving you with a private retreat and has a large loft bedroom creating more space for you to relax or bring friends and family to stay.
- Three bedrooms (Sleeps 8 people)
- Master bedroom in cathedral ceiling (Double bed)
- Second bedroom (Double bed)
- Third bedroom (4 bunk beds)
- Redgum staircase to large double bedroom in cathedral ceiling
- Hardwood kitchen fully equipped with modern conveniences
- Open Wood Fireplace and Air Conditioning
- Disabled facilities with wheelchair access
- Open log fires with wood supplied, air-conditioning, bathroom heating.
- Modern, fully equipped kitchen with cutlery, crockery & cooking utensils.
- Fridge, microwave, gas stove and oven.
- Quality floor coverings using wool carpet & slate.
- Bathroom toilet and laundry facilities.
- TV & DVD player.
- BBQ facilities.
- Enjoy country lane walks or watch deer, emus and kangaroos grazing.